- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 23 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 1 hour ago
- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Valentine’s Day Special: Adopt A Cockroach For Your ExPosted 22 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
US Outrage Over Sentenced Pakistani Doctor [VIDEO]
The U.S. wants Pakistan to free the doctor just sentenced to prison for treason for helping the U.S. try to hunt down Usama bin Laden.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
U.S. officials are outraged over Pakistani doctor Shakil Afridi’s 33 year sentence for high treason.
(Clinton) “We think his treatment is unjust and unwarranted.”
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calling for Afridi’s release. The doctor ran a vaccination clinic for the CIA collecting DNA proof bin Laden was at the Abbottobad compound.
(Clinton) “His help, after all, was instrumental in taking down one of the world’s most notorious murderers.”
A Senate panel has vowed to cut U.S. aid to Pakistan by $33 million dollars, a million bucks for each year of Afridi’s sentence.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: