- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Calcium Pill Heart Risk
Could taking calcium supplements put your heart at risk?
FOX News Radio’s Hank Weinbloom reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Calcium. It’s good for you, but it can also be bad for you. You need calcium to keep your bones strong, but a study in the journal “Heart” finds that people who take calcium pills are far more likely to have a heart attack than those who don’t.
The researchers say calcium supplements can flood your bloodstream. They advise calcium supplements should be taken with caution, and a better option might be to eat a balanced diet that includes foods rich in calcium.
Housecall for Health. I’m Hank Weinbloom, FOX News Radio.