- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 5 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 7 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 9 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Teen Vs. School Over Anti-Bullying Video
A New York teen suspended over a fake suicide video returns to school after fighting her suspension.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York:
15-year-old Jessica Barba, a freshman at Longwood High School in Middle Island, New York posted an anti-bullying video, a class project, to Youtube, which showed a fictional 12-yr-old girl who kills herself after being bullied on Facebook.
And at school the video included disclaimers, but one parent’s complaint led to Barba’s five-day school suspension.
Supporters protested, saying Barba was being bullied by the school, which later changed its decision.
(Barba) “I feel great. I get to hand in the project that created all this.”
And Barba says she expects an “A” for the trouble she went through to bring needed attention to the issue of bullying.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.