- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 58 mins ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 20 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Teen Vs. School Over Anti-Bullying Video
A New York teen suspended over a fake suicide video returns to school after fighting her suspension.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York:
15-year-old Jessica Barba, a freshman at Longwood High School in Middle Island, New York posted an anti-bullying video, a class project, to Youtube, which showed a fictional 12-yr-old girl who kills herself after being bullied on Facebook.
And at school the video included disclaimers, but one parent’s complaint led to Barba’s five-day school suspension.
Supporters protested, saying Barba was being bullied by the school, which later changed its decision.
(Barba) “I feel great. I get to hand in the project that created all this.”
And Barba says she expects an “A” for the trouble she went through to bring needed attention to the issue of bullying.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.