- Breaking News WATCH LIVE: Deadly Fire, Building Explosion in NYC’s HarlemPosted 4 hours ago
- AEHQ: A Jolly Republican Win In Florida, Sinking The Competition [VIDEO]Posted 5 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Giveaways At ChurchPosted 8 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Teen Vs. School Over Anti-Bullying Video
A New York teen suspended over a fake suicide video returns to school after fighting her suspension.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports from New York:
15-year-old Jessica Barba, a freshman at Longwood High School in Middle Island, New York posted an anti-bullying video, a class project, to Youtube, which showed a fictional 12-yr-old girl who kills herself after being bullied on Facebook.
And at school the video included disclaimers, but one parent’s complaint led to Barba’s five-day school suspension.
Supporters protested, saying Barba was being bullied by the school, which later changed its decision.
(Barba) “I feel great. I get to hand in the project that created all this.”
And Barba says she expects an “A” for the trouble she went through to bring needed attention to the issue of bullying.
In New York, Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.