- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 10 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Housecall For Health: Skin Cells Repair Heart
A new experiment finds skin cells could be used to repair the body’s most important muscle.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
In the first procedure of its kind, scientists used skin cells to repair a damaged heart. Researchers out of Israel harvested skin cells from humans suffering heart failure. The cells were scientifically altered into heart muscle cells and inserted into the hearts of rats, where they successfully integrated with the existing tissue. Scientists say once the process is perfected, it could help eliminate the painful process of transplant rejection.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.