- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Housecall For Health: Skin Cells Repair Heart
A new experiment finds skin cells could be used to repair the body’s most important muscle.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s edition of Housecall For Health:
In the first procedure of its kind, scientists used skin cells to repair a damaged heart. Researchers out of Israel harvested skin cells from humans suffering heart failure. The cells were scientifically altered into heart muscle cells and inserted into the hearts of rats, where they successfully integrated with the existing tissue. Scientists say once the process is perfected, it could help eliminate the painful process of transplant rejection.
Housecall for Health. I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.