- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Clinton: US Hacked al Qaeda Websites
Going after al Qaeda by going online. The United States is waging a cyber war on terrorists in Yemen.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
In a rare admission of U.S. tactics against the terror group, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says cyber experts hacked tribal websites and replaced al Qaeda propaganda.
(Clinton) “A digital outreach team of tech-savvy specialists. Fluent in Urdu, Arabic, Somali.”
Clinton describes the cyber effort as part of a larger multi-pronged attack on terrorism that includes combat, cyber and diplomatic efforts.
Her comments made alongside Admiral Bill McRaven, the Head of U.S. Special Operations Command.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.