- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 28 mins ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 2 hours ago
- US Seeks To Normalize Relations With CubaPosted 18 hours ago
- American Alan Gross Released From Cuba After 5 Years In Prison [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Clinton: US Hacked al Qaeda Websites
Going after al Qaeda by going online. The United States is waging a cyber war on terrorists in Yemen.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
In a rare admission of U.S. tactics against the terror group, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says cyber experts hacked tribal websites and replaced al Qaeda propaganda.
(Clinton) “A digital outreach team of tech-savvy specialists. Fluent in Urdu, Arabic, Somali.”
Clinton describes the cyber effort as part of a larger multi-pronged attack on terrorism that includes combat, cyber and diplomatic efforts.
Her comments made alongside Admiral Bill McRaven, the Head of U.S. Special Operations Command.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.