- Damage Control In Indiana Over Religious Freedom Law [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Ranking The Most Congested Cities WorldwidePosted 22 hours ago
- So Long Soda?Posted 22 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Clinton: US Hacked al Qaeda Websites
Going after al Qaeda by going online. The United States is waging a cyber war on terrorists in Yemen.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
In a rare admission of U.S. tactics against the terror group, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says cyber experts hacked tribal websites and replaced al Qaeda propaganda.
(Clinton) “A digital outreach team of tech-savvy specialists. Fluent in Urdu, Arabic, Somali.”
Clinton describes the cyber effort as part of a larger multi-pronged attack on terrorism that includes combat, cyber and diplomatic efforts.
Her comments made alongside Admiral Bill McRaven, the Head of U.S. Special Operations Command.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.