- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Clinton: US Hacked al Qaeda Websites
Going after al Qaeda by going online. The United States is waging a cyber war on terrorists in Yemen.
FOX News Radio’s Jared Halpern reports from Washington:
In a rare admission of U.S. tactics against the terror group, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton says cyber experts hacked tribal websites and replaced al Qaeda propaganda.
(Clinton) “A digital outreach team of tech-savvy specialists. Fluent in Urdu, Arabic, Somali.”
Clinton describes the cyber effort as part of a larger multi-pronged attack on terrorism that includes combat, cyber and diplomatic efforts.
Her comments made alongside Admiral Bill McRaven, the Head of U.S. Special Operations Command.
In Washington, Jared Halpern, FOX News Radio.