- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 2 days ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 5 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Private Rocket SpaceX Lifts Off [VIDEO]
It was not a government rocket that lifted off from Florida overnight, headed to the International Space Station, and that’s a first.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Cape Canaveral:
A private company is on its way to giving the United States another first in space transportation milestones…
(Radio chatter) “Falcon 9 and Dragon are in orbit! Dragon is in separation state! (Applause!).”
SpaceX and their Dragon capsule launched and reached orbit this morning. And later this week could be the first commercial vehicle to reach the space station. NASA wants to contract with private companies to run astronauts and gear to the station while it concentrates on long range flights.
SpaceX is the creation of Paypal founder Elon Musk.
At the Kennedy Space Center, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the launch of the private rocket SpaceX: