- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Private Rocket SpaceX Lifts Off [VIDEO]
It was not a government rocket that lifted off from Florida overnight, headed to the International Space Station, and that’s a first.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Cape Canaveral:
A private company is on its way to giving the United States another first in space transportation milestones…
(Radio chatter) ”Falcon 9 and Dragon are in orbit! Dragon is in separation state! (Applause!).”
SpaceX and their Dragon capsule launched and reached orbit this morning. And later this week could be the first commercial vehicle to reach the space station. NASA wants to contract with private companies to run astronauts and gear to the station while it concentrates on long range flights.
SpaceX is the creation of Paypal founder Elon Musk.
At the Kennedy Space Center, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH the launch of the private rocket SpaceX: