- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 6 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
NC Teacher Suspended for Obama Tirade [VIDEO]
A North Carolina teacher’s tirade towards a student over comments about President Obama has resulted in her removal from the classroom. Tonya Dixon-Neely has been suspended with pay.
Mark Mueller with FOX News Radio affiliate WRDU reports from Raleigh, NC:
Tonya Dixon-Neely, a teacher at North Rowan High School in North Carolina, caught on video scolding a student for speaking negatively about President Obama, has now been suspended. The discussion has since gone viral on YouTube.
(Dixon-Neely) “Let me tell you something now about me. As a teacher, I’m not supposed to allow you to disrespect the President of the United States. I’m not.”
(Student) “I didn’t disrespect him, I was just asking a question.”
(Dixon-Neely) “You are. You do, you always do.”
(Student) “I have, I have different beliefs.”
(Dixon-Neely) “You can have a different belief, but you will not disrespect him in here.”
The teacher went on to say that when George Bush was President, people were arrested for saying bad things about him, saying, “You are not supposed to slander the President.”
In Raleigh, Mark Mueller, FOX News Radio.
WATCH VIDEO of the tirade HERE: