- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- The U.S. Supreme Court Rejects ‘I Heart Boobies’ AppealPosted 19 hours ago
- Skydiver vs Plane [PHOTOS / VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 5 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Breathing On Own
The Georgia woman who lost her extremities to a flesh-eating bacterial infection conrtacted during an outdoors trip, is finally breathing on her own.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Twenty-four-year-old Aimee Copeland is now off respirators and is breathing by herself, says her family. She’s the University of West Georgia grad student who fell into a pond and cut herself, contracting a bacterial infection that ate her flesh.
She lost one leg, the foot on the other leg and both hands and has been the focus for church and youth groups around the state who have been organizing blood drives for her.
Her father says she’s showing extreme courage and is fighting to get well.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.