- Final Push For Potential Nuclear Deal With Iran [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- NSA Considered Ending Phone Surveillance Program?Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Becki Newton & Zachary Knighton of FOX’s "Weird Loners"Posted 4 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Flesh-Eating Bacteria Victim Breathing On Own
The Georgia woman who lost her extremities to a flesh-eating bacterial infection conrtacted during an outdoors trip, is finally breathing on her own.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports:
Twenty-four-year-old Aimee Copeland is now off respirators and is breathing by herself, says her family. She’s the University of West Georgia grad student who fell into a pond and cut herself, contracting a bacterial infection that ate her flesh.
She lost one leg, the foot on the other leg and both hands and has been the focus for church and youth groups around the state who have been organizing blood drives for her.
Her father says she’s showing extreme courage and is fighting to get well.
Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.