- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Hey Now, You’re an All-Star
NASCAR is rolling into Charlotte Motor Speedway for the 2012 All-Star Race, where the points mean nothing. One driver, though, will have to watch what he does for a while now that he’s on probation following a dust-up at Darlington.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this NASCAR update:
FOX in the Fast Lane…
NASCAR’s elite will be taking a break this week from the regular season to have some fun at the All-Star Race in Charlotte. Denny Hamlin loves this race because…
(Hamlin) “It’s not jus the money, but the pride of winning it. You know, that’s something that you can’t buy, is that trophy.”
Dale Earnhardt, Jr. won 12 years ago and recalls:
(Dale, Jr.) “We just thought it was the funnest thing and the neatest thing for us as a young team to be a part of that race.”
But for Kevin Harvick, the 2007 winner,
(Harvick) “They put $1 million dollars in front of you, and any time they put that much money in front of anybody, it’s going to cause things to rise to another level.”
And NASCAR fines Kurt Busch $50,000 and puts him on probation until July 25th for reckless driving on pit row at Darlington, and a post-race fight with Ryan Newman. Crew members from both teams, slapped with fines and probation, and Ryan Newman’s crew chief, Tony Gibson, put on probation until June 27th.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.