- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 20 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Securing America: FBI Investigates Underwear Bomb Leak
The Associated Press reported leaked information about a recent underwear bomb terror plot last week, even though the Obama Administration asked them to wait until an official announcement was made. Now, the FBI is investigating the source of the leak.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports in our ongoing series on national security:
FBI Director Robert Mueller, confirming an investigation into who leaked information about a recent al-Qaeda plot is now underway.
(Mueller) “Leaks such as this threaten ongoing operations, puts at risk the lives of sources, makes it much more difficult to recruit sources and damages our relationships with our foreign partners. And consequently, a leak like this is taken exceptionally seriously, and we will investigate thoroughly.”
The CIA thwarted the plot by al-Qaeda’s affiliate in Yemen to destroy at U.S.-bound airliner. A terrorist planned to use an upgraded underwear bomb, possibly around the one-year anniversary of the death of Usama bin Laden.
In Washington, Catherine Herridge, FOX News.