- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 23 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
FBI Searching for Slain Bride’s Groom
A multi-state search is on for a man who’s wife was found dead in a bathtub the day after their wedding and the FBI is now involved.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
Estrella Carrera’s sister says it was all rushed. No wedding invitation, just a text message saying a reception was taking place, after her sister married the father of her youngest child.
Carrera was found dead the next day, stabbed multiple times and still wearing the cocktail dress that police think she may have been wearing when she said “I do”.
Burbank Police Chief Joe Ford says they’re looking for 30-year-old Arnoldo Jiminez, a native of south Texas.
(Ford) “It is a difficult scenario. I mean, our investigation is showing that he had probably a 24-30 hour head-start on us.”
The FBI is helping local police check-out more than 100 tips received so far.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.