- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 2 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FBI Searching for Slain Bride’s Groom
A multi-state search is on for a man who’s wife was found dead in a bathtub the day after their wedding and the FBI is now involved.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
Estrella Carrera’s sister says it was all rushed. No wedding invitation, just a text message saying a reception was taking place, after her sister married the father of her youngest child.
Carrera was found dead the next day, stabbed multiple times and still wearing the cocktail dress that police think she may have been wearing when she said “I do”.
Burbank Police Chief Joe Ford says they’re looking for 30-year-old Arnoldo Jiminez, a native of south Texas.
(Ford) “It is a difficult scenario. I mean, our investigation is showing that he had probably a 24-30 hour head-start on us.”
The FBI is helping local police check-out more than 100 tips received so far.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.