- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 21 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Disco Queen Donna Summer Dies at 63 [VIDEO]
Disco legend Donna Summer has died at the age of 63 after a long battle with cancer.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
In the 70’s she was the queen of disco…
(She Works Hard For The Money)
Donna Summer was a five-time Grammy winner. She has died, reportedly in Florida after battling cancer and 63-year-old Summer had hits like “She Works Hard For The Money”.
Her Number 1 songs on Billboard included songs like “MacArthur Park”, “Bad Girls” and… (Hot Stuff) also “Hot Stuff”. She also had a Number 1 duet with Barbra Streisand, “Enough is Enough”.
And “Last Dance” was an Oscar Winner for Best Song of 1978 from the movie “Thank God It’s Friday”.
She actually got her professional music career started in German productions of “Hair” and “Porgy and Bess” on stage in Munich. After peaking in the disco era, Summer’s career continued into the 80’s with her album “The Wanderer”. She later won the first ever Grammy Award for ‘Best Dance Single’ with her 1997 song “Carry On”. Once again, disco star Donna Summer has died.
WATCH Donna Summer perform “On The Radio”:
WATCH Donna Summer’s music video for “Last Dance”:
WATCH Donna Summer’s music video for “She Works Hard for the Money”: