- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Defense Rests in Edwards Campaign Corruption Trial [VIDEO]
No John Edwards and no girlfriend on the stand at the former Senator’s campaign corruption trial. The defense rests its case Wednesday without calling them.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Greensboro, North Carolina:
The defense rested its case without calling John Edwards, Rielle Hunter, his mistress or Cate Edwards, the former Senator’s adult daughter. All three were on the witness list going into today’s court sessions.
The judge has now scheduled closing arguments to begin tomorrow morning.
The jury will then deliberate if Edwards’ use of money from donors to hide his affair during his campaign was illegal. Something that could land him in prison for 30 years.
In Greensboro, North Carolina, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO for more on this story: