- The Winners Of The 2015 Boston Marathon Are…Posted 13 hours ago
- 2015 ACM Awards: Miranda Lambert, Luke Bryan Win BigPosted 21 hours ago
- AFMW: Carly Fiorina, Former CEO of Hewlett PackardPosted 22 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 7 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Defense Rests in Edwards Campaign Corruption Trial [VIDEO]
No John Edwards and no girlfriend on the stand at the former Senator’s campaign corruption trial. The defense rests its case Wednesday without calling them.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Greensboro, North Carolina:
The defense rested its case without calling John Edwards, Rielle Hunter, his mistress or Cate Edwards, the former Senator’s adult daughter. All three were on the witness list going into today’s court sessions.
The judge has now scheduled closing arguments to begin tomorrow morning.
The jury will then deliberate if Edwards’ use of money from donors to hide his affair during his campaign was illegal. Something that could land him in prison for 30 years.
In Greensboro, North Carolina, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO for more on this story: