- Ebola In America: CDC Confirms First US CasePosted 7 hours ago
- The Head of the Secret Service in the Hot SeatPosted 15 hours ago
- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 18 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
O.J. Simpson’s Lawyer Appeals For New Trial
We haven’t heard the last from O.J. Simpson. He has a new lawyer, and another appeal is now in the works.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh has the story:
O.J. Simpson is serving 9-to-33 years for kidnapping and armed robbery, but a new attorney is trying to get the former football star released from a Nevada state prison, where he’s been since 2007.
A 94-page document claims Simpson was so badly represented during his trial and previous appeals that he deserves another shot to his prove his innocence.
In the meantime, corrections officials say Simpson is a model inmate, does his job and stays out of trouble.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.