- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 8 mins ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
O.J. Simpson’s Lawyer Appeals For New Trial
We haven’t heard the last from O.J. Simpson. He has a new lawyer, and another appeal is now in the works.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh has the story:
O.J. Simpson is serving 9-to-33 years for kidnapping and armed robbery, but a new attorney is trying to get the former football star released from a Nevada state prison, where he’s been since 2007.
A 94-page document claims Simpson was so badly represented during his trial and previous appeals that he deserves another shot to his prove his innocence.
In the meantime, corrections officials say Simpson is a model inmate, does his job and stays out of trouble.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.