- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 1 day ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 1 day ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
IL Bride Found Dead in Bathtub, Still in Wedding Dress
A bride is found dead in a suburban Chicago bathtub.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
Estrella Carrera’s cousin tells the Chicago Tribune that the 25-year old Burbank, Illinois woman got married last Friday and didn’t tell many people that she was going to do it.
When she didn’t pick up her children the next day, police did a well-being check and found Carrera’s body in her bathtub. She had been stabbed multiple times while still wearing her wedding dress.
Police, not giving details or talking about the husband, call it a “domestic situation”.
One neighbor says..
(Neighbor) “It’s very sad. Yeah, so, I just hope they just find whoever did that to her.”
Estrella Carrera leaves behind two children ages two and eight.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.