- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 7 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 9 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
IL Bride Found Dead in Bathtub, Still in Wedding Dress
A bride is found dead in a suburban Chicago bathtub.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago:
Estrella Carrera’s cousin tells the Chicago Tribune that the 25-year old Burbank, Illinois woman got married last Friday and didn’t tell many people that she was going to do it.
When she didn’t pick up her children the next day, police did a well-being check and found Carrera’s body in her bathtub. She had been stabbed multiple times while still wearing her wedding dress.
Police, not giving details or talking about the husband, call it a “domestic situation”.
One neighbor says..
(Neighbor) “It’s very sad. Yeah, so, I just hope they just find whoever did that to her.”
Estrella Carrera leaves behind two children ages two and eight.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.