- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 23 hours ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 23 hours ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 23 hours ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: How Fast Does Fat Hit Your Waistline?
The fat in that extra dessert after dinner might cause your waist to expand, and if you’re not careful, it could happen almost immediately.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
We all know eating fatty foods causes weight gain, but new research suggests that piece of cake can add fat to your waistline almost instantly. Researchers at Oxford found that the average person can add up to three teaspoons of fat to their waist just three hours after eating. And although the fat is stored short-term for energy use, repeatedly overeating and not exercising can cause the fat to transfer to hips and thighs permanently.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.