- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 1 hour ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 4 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 9 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 9 hours ago
Housecall for Health: Managing Crohn’s Disease
Crohn’s Disease is a pretty common condition that affects thousands of Americans, causing intense pain and affecting the lifestyle of those that have it. But there are plenty of steps that can be taken to manage Crohn’s.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
More than half a million people suffer from Crohn’s Disease, an inflammatory bowel disease that affects the intestine and colon. Medications like anti-inflammatories, immune system suppressors and antibiotics can help, but simple lifestyle changes can also help manage the symptoms.
Experts say managing stress and eating the right foods can go a long way in avoiding flareups.
For more on this story, visit foxnewshealth.com.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.