- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 19 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 2 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
AEHQ: Will Gay Marriage Play a Role in the Election? [VIDEO]
President Obama’s coming out in support of same-sex marriage has dominated political headlines, but will it really carry a lot of weight come November?
FOX’s Steve Centanni is in Washington with this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
President Obama’s decision to support same-sex marriage may be historic, but it’s probably not a political game changer. Republicans, over the weekend, didn’t really dwell on the issue. GOP Senator Jon Cornyn of Texas suggested the President is just trying to change the subject.
(Sen. Cornyn) “He’s trying to raise divisive issues up to solidify his base and to divide the country.”
But the President’s supporters are applauding his announcement on same-sex marriage. Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein of California says she’s undergone a transformation similar to President Obama’s.
(Sen. Feinstein) “You get to know more and more gay couples, you see the happiness, you see the economic security that marriage brings.”
In Washington, Steve Centanni, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the role of gay marriage in November’s election HERE: