- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 19 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 20 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
AEHQ: Will Gay Marriage Play a Role in the Election? [VIDEO]
President Obama’s coming out in support of same-sex marriage has dominated political headlines, but will it really carry a lot of weight come November?
FOX’s Steve Centanni is in Washington with this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
President Obama’s decision to support same-sex marriage may be historic, but it’s probably not a political game changer. Republicans, over the weekend, didn’t really dwell on the issue. GOP Senator Jon Cornyn of Texas suggested the President is just trying to change the subject.
(Sen. Cornyn) “He’s trying to raise divisive issues up to solidify his base and to divide the country.”
But the President’s supporters are applauding his announcement on same-sex marriage. Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein of California says she’s undergone a transformation similar to President Obama’s.
(Sen. Feinstein) “You get to know more and more gay couples, you see the happiness, you see the economic security that marriage brings.”
In Washington, Steve Centanni, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the role of gay marriage in November’s election HERE: