- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 11 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
AEHQ: Will Gay Marriage Play a Role in the Election? [VIDEO]
President Obama’s coming out in support of same-sex marriage has dominated political headlines, but will it really carry a lot of weight come November?
FOX’s Steve Centanni is in Washington with this Election Update:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
President Obama’s decision to support same-sex marriage may be historic, but it’s probably not a political game changer. Republicans, over the weekend, didn’t really dwell on the issue. GOP Senator Jon Cornyn of Texas suggested the President is just trying to change the subject.
(Sen. Cornyn) “He’s trying to raise divisive issues up to solidify his base and to divide the country.”
But the President’s supporters are applauding his announcement on same-sex marriage. Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein of California says she’s undergone a transformation similar to President Obama’s.
(Sen. Feinstein) “You get to know more and more gay couples, you see the happiness, you see the economic security that marriage brings.”
In Washington, Steve Centanni, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the role of gay marriage in November’s election HERE: