- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 4 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 15 hours ago
- Man Killed By FBI In Boston Bombing Probe [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- Memorial Day TravelPosted 18 hours ago
- FOX on Tech: Microsoft Unveils Xbox OnePosted 22 hours ago
- London Machete AttackPosted 23 hours ago
JetBlue Apologizes For Booting Toddler From Flight
JetBlue is now apologizing to the parents of a little girl who was removed from a flight earlier this week.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony explains:
The toddler was flagged like she was a terrorist. Removed from JetBlue flight 510 in Newark Tuesday night:
Riyanna’s Mom: “And I said, For what?”
Little Riyanna’s Mom and Dad were told she was banned:
Riyanna’s Dad: “It’s absurd. Why would an 18 month-old child be on a ‘no-fly’ list?”
The TSA told the airline the girl wasn’t on the list. And then JetBlue blamed a computer glitch and told the New Jersey family they could re-board the plane and go to Fort Lauderdale, but they refused; humiliated.
Riyanna’s Dad: “We were put on display like a circus act because my wife wears a hijab.”
JetBlue says it followed proper protocol, but apologized.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.