- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 23 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 2 days ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
JetBlue Apologizes For Booting Toddler From Flight
JetBlue is now apologizing to the parents of a little girl who was removed from a flight earlier this week.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony explains:
The toddler was flagged like she was a terrorist. Removed from JetBlue flight 510 in Newark Tuesday night:
Riyanna’s Mom: “And I said, For what?”
Little Riyanna’s Mom and Dad were told she was banned:
Riyanna’s Dad: “It’s absurd. Why would an 18 month-old child be on a ‘no-fly’ list?”
The TSA told the airline the girl wasn’t on the list. And then JetBlue blamed a computer glitch and told the New Jersey family they could re-board the plane and go to Fort Lauderdale, but they refused; humiliated.
Riyanna’s Dad: “We were put on display like a circus act because my wife wears a hijab.”
JetBlue says it followed proper protocol, but apologized.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.