- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
JetBlue Apologizes For Booting Toddler From Flight
JetBlue is now apologizing to the parents of a little girl who was removed from a flight earlier this week.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony explains:
The toddler was flagged like she was a terrorist. Removed from JetBlue flight 510 in Newark Tuesday night:
Riyanna’s Mom: “And I said, For what?”
Little Riyanna’s Mom and Dad were told she was banned:
Riyanna’s Dad: “It’s absurd. Why would an 18 month-old child be on a ‘no-fly’ list?”
The TSA told the airline the girl wasn’t on the list. And then JetBlue blamed a computer glitch and told the New Jersey family they could re-board the plane and go to Fort Lauderdale, but they refused; humiliated.
Riyanna’s Dad: “We were put on display like a circus act because my wife wears a hijab.”
JetBlue says it followed proper protocol, but apologized.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.