- Dozens Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- Housecall for Health: Dirty HandbagsPosted 7 hours ago
- Justice Department Leak Probe [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- Supreme Court To Hear Town Prayer CasePosted 20 hours ago
- Military Sex AbusePosted 22 hours ago
- Suburban Poverty GrowingPosted 22 hours ago
- Record-Breaking Ferris Wheel RidePosted 23 hours ago
JetBlue Apologizes For Booting Toddler From Flight
JetBlue is now apologizing to the parents of a little girl who was removed from a flight earlier this week.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony explains:
The toddler was flagged like she was a terrorist. Removed from JetBlue flight 510 in Newark Tuesday night:
Riyanna’s Mom: “And I said, For what?”
Little Riyanna’s Mom and Dad were told she was banned:
Riyanna’s Dad: “It’s absurd. Why would an 18 month-old child be on a ‘no-fly’ list?”
The TSA told the airline the girl wasn’t on the list. And then JetBlue blamed a computer glitch and told the New Jersey family they could re-board the plane and go to Fort Lauderdale, but they refused; humiliated.
Riyanna’s Dad: “We were put on display like a circus act because my wife wears a hijab.”
JetBlue says it followed proper protocol, but apologized.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.