- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 8 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 10 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Bojangles’ Southern 500 (Darlington)
Danica Patrick is back to face the “Lady in Black,” Darlington Raceway; while Ricky Stenhouse, Jr. is staying parked in the Nationwide Series and Jeff Gordon’s daughter shares her creative plans for Mother’s Day.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the Bojangles’ Southern 500 and other NASCAR news in this week’s racing update:
Danica Patrick, doing double duty this weekend at Darlington, racing both in the Nationwide and Sprint Cup Series. Any worries about your second Cup start this season?
(Patrick) “It’s not going to be so much about the track and getting comfortable and being up to speed or feeling good. It’s going to be more about learning how to pass there.”
Martin Truex, Jr. likes Darlington, even though…
(Truex, Jr.) “I know the average finish is only 12th, which doesn’t sound all that good. But we’ve led a ton of laps there.”
And on this Mother’s Day weekend, I asked Jeff Gordon what 4-year-old daughter Ella was planning.
(Gordon) “She’s already been designing that Mother’s Day card, and I was just amazed at what my daughter’s able to create at such a young age.”
And Ricky Stenhouse, Jr., headed to the Sprint Cup? The 2011 Nationwide champ says he’s happy where he is for now. He and team owner Jack Roush, agreeing in the offseason that it made more sense to keep Stenhouse in Nationwide Series for now.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @LadyTrackside