- New Passenger Air Travel Requirements To Prevent Ebola From Spreading In The U.S.Posted 14 hours ago
- Oscar Pistorius SentencedPosted 21 hours ago
- Mom Wants ‘Breaking Bad’ Toys Off Store Shelves [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
“Son of Sam” Denied Parole…Again
An infamous serial killer, who terrorized New York in the late 1970’s, has been denied parole yet again.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports from New York City:
For the sixth time, the New York State Parole Board, denying David Berkowitz – also known as “Son of Sam” – parole. Berkowitz was convicted of fatally shooting six people, and injuring several others, in a string of assaults using a .44 caliber handgun in and around New York City in 1976 and 1977. Berkowitz says Jesus has forgiven him.
(Berkowitz) “At one time, I was called the “Son of Sam.” Today, God has said, You are now the ‘Son of Hope.””
That from a prison video in the 1990’s. David Berkowitz has served 35 years in prison. He’s eligible for another parole hearing in two years.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.