- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 10 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
“Son of Sam” Denied Parole…Again
An infamous serial killer, who terrorized New York in the late 1970’s, has been denied parole yet again.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Lacerra reports from New York City:
For the sixth time, the New York State Parole Board, denying David Berkowitz – also known as “Son of Sam” – parole. Berkowitz was convicted of fatally shooting six people, and injuring several others, in a string of assaults using a .44 caliber handgun in and around New York City in 1976 and 1977. Berkowitz says Jesus has forgiven him.
(Berkowitz) “At one time, I was called the “Son of Sam.” Today, God has said, You are now the ‘Son of Hope.””
That from a prison video in the 1990’s. David Berkowitz has served 35 years in prison. He’s eligible for another parole hearing in two years.
In New York, Lisa Lacerra, FOX News Radio.