- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 1 day ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 1 day ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Securing America: 9/11 Mastermind Formally Arraigned [VIDEO]
The alleged mastermind behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks has been formally arraigned, setting the stage for his military tribunal at the military base he’s being held at in Cuba.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Guantanamo Bay:
I was in court, and it was clear that the men came with a strategy to frustrate and delay the process. They refused to cooperate with the court, they refused to wear their headphones through which they can hear the Arabic translation, and they refused to simply answer the judge’s questions.
The bottom line is the 9/11 suspects chose to defer their plea. That simply has the effect of setting the wheels in motion for a trial. The prosecution says that they will be ready in August, the defense is asking for a delay until May of next year.
At Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the KSM military tribunal HERE: