- Clinton Cash Scandal: Foundation Admits “We Made Mistakes” [VIDEO]Posted 31 mins ago
- In Case You Missed ItPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Mike Huckabee, Former Governor of ArkansasPosted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 months ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 8 months ago
Securing America: 9/11 Mastermind Formally Arraigned [VIDEO]
The alleged mastermind behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks has been formally arraigned, setting the stage for his military tribunal at the military base he’s being held at in Cuba.
FOX Chief Intelligence Correspondent Catherine Herridge reports from Guantanamo Bay:
I was in court, and it was clear that the men came with a strategy to frustrate and delay the process. They refused to cooperate with the court, they refused to wear their headphones through which they can hear the Arabic translation, and they refused to simply answer the judge’s questions.
The bottom line is the 9/11 suspects chose to defer their plea. That simply has the effect of setting the wheels in motion for a trial. The prosecution says that they will be ready in August, the defense is asking for a delay until May of next year.
At Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, Catherine Herridge, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the KSM military tribunal HERE: