- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Gay Marriage Issue In Obama Re-Election Campaign
The issue of gay marriage getting attention in the Obama campaign. Another high ranking administration official seems to break ranks with the President on the issue of gay marriage.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Education Secretary Arne Duncan in a television interview today announced he supports gay marriage and Sunday Vice President Biden said on NBC’s Meet the Press…
(Biden) “I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men women marrying women.”
These comments substantially different than the President’s. The President has stated repeatedly that he does not personally support gay marriage but he opposes measures like the Defense of Marriage Act that deny same sex couples the same rights.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.