- Nurse In Maine Defies Ebola Quarantine [VIDEO]Posted 15 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 21 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Gay Marriage Issue In Obama Re-Election Campaign
The issue of gay marriage getting attention in the Obama campaign. Another high ranking administration official seems to break ranks with the President on the issue of gay marriage.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Education Secretary Arne Duncan in a television interview today announced he supports gay marriage and Sunday Vice President Biden said on NBC’s Meet the Press…
(Biden) “I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men women marrying women.”
These comments substantially different than the President’s. The President has stated repeatedly that he does not personally support gay marriage but he opposes measures like the Defense of Marriage Act that deny same sex couples the same rights.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.