- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Gay Marriage Issue In Obama Re-Election Campaign
The issue of gay marriage getting attention in the Obama campaign. Another high ranking administration official seems to break ranks with the President on the issue of gay marriage.
FOX News Radio’s Mike Majchrowitz reports from the White House:
Education Secretary Arne Duncan in a television interview today announced he supports gay marriage and Sunday Vice President Biden said on NBC’s Meet the Press…
(Biden) “I am absolutely comfortable with the fact that men marrying men women marrying women.”
These comments substantially different than the President’s. The President has stated repeatedly that he does not personally support gay marriage but he opposes measures like the Defense of Marriage Act that deny same sex couples the same rights.
At the White House, Mike Majchrowitz, FOX News Radio.