- President Obama Drops Proposal To Cut Tax Breaks For College Savings Plans [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- World Freedom DeclinesPosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Sending Your Ex-Spouse Off With A BangPosted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Horse Racing & Homicide: Police Probing Murder at Kentucky Derby
Police are investigating a murder at the site of Saturday’s Kentucky Derby. The victim’s body was found early Sunday morning, just a few barns away from the one housing Derby winner I’ll Have Another.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports from Churchill Downs:
Louisville Police confirm that a man was killed at Churchill Downs – in the same stable area where the horses that ran yesterday’s (Saturday’s) Kentucky Derby have been staying.
A spokeswoman, confirming the death was by homicide. She said until the coroner releases a name, all she could say is that it was a Hispanic man, and ruled out that it was a jockey. As of late morning, there was no suspect or arrest in the case.
The body was found before dawn by a member of the security team at the track, only hours after 165,000 people attended the Kentucky Derby.
At Churchill Downs in Louisville, Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.