- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 13 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 2 days ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Vogue: No More ‘Too-Skinny’ Models
Fashion magazines might be changing, getting a healthy make-over. At least one major magazine has decided to ban models who are too skinny.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Models are known for being skinny… But one of the world’s top fashion magazines is taking a stand against unhealthy standards for models.
Vogue magazines around the world made a pact to project the image of healthy models. They have agreed to not knowingly work with models under the age of 16 or who appear to have an eating disorder.
Until now, the focus on model’s health has been on runway fashion shows. That after two models died from complications from eating disorders.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.