- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 15 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 3 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Vogue: No More ‘Too-Skinny’ Models
Fashion magazines might be changing, getting a healthy make-over. At least one major magazine has decided to ban models who are too skinny.
FOX News Radio’s Sabrina Sabbagh reports:
Models are known for being skinny… But one of the world’s top fashion magazines is taking a stand against unhealthy standards for models.
Vogue magazines around the world made a pact to project the image of healthy models. They have agreed to not knowingly work with models under the age of 16 or who appear to have an eating disorder.
Until now, the focus on model’s health has been on runway fashion shows. That after two models died from complications from eating disorders.
Sabrina Sabbagh, FOX News Radio.