- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 18 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Aaron’s 499 (Talladega)
NASCAR is heading to Talladega for the Aaron’s 499, while birthday wishes are going out to Kyle Busch and former NASCAR star Jeremy Mayfield is losing his home.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has this race preview:
It’s time for tandem racing again this weekend at Talladega, but Matt Kenseth – who won this year’s Daytona 500 under similar conditions – thinks:
(Kenseth) “This is probably the most I’ve looked forward to going to Talladega. You know, after our Speedweeks was really good, our car was on the pole for the 500.”
But Jeff Gordon hates this style of driving because:
(Gordon) “Your ultimate goal is to push the other guy as long as you possibly can, cross the line, blowing up the engine.”
Last year’s winner, Jimmie Johnson, says how you perform at Talladega can change with the calendar.
(Johnson) “When we get there during the Chase – if you’re in the Chase – it’s a stressful event.”
Happy Birthday to Kyle Busch! He turned 27 this week,
And former driver Jeremy Mayfield, suspended from NASCAR after testing positive for methamphetamine three years ago, will be looking for a new place to live after losing his North Carolina home in a foreclosure auction.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside