- “The Interview” — Not Coming To A Theater Near YouPosted 12 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 14 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Newtown Families Sue Gun Maker for Sandy Hook MassacrePosted 15 hours ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Housecall for Health: Asthma Rates Increasing
Millions of Americans suffer from a common respiratory disease that doesn’t have a cure…and the number of those inflicted continues to rise.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
U.S. asthma rates are higher than ever. New findings from the CDC show that nearly 30 million people suffer from asthma, including 7 million who are under 18. The government survey finds that even though the rate has increased since 2001, the number of people who die from the condition dropped by 33%.
It’s still not clear how to prevent asthma from developing, and experts say a cure isn’t in sight.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.