- Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel ResigningPosted 2 hours ago
- 12-year-old Carrying BB Gun, Shot & Killed By PolicePosted 5 hours ago
- The 2014 American Music Awards RecapPosted 6 hours ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Housecall for Health: Asthma Rates Increasing
Millions of Americans suffer from a common respiratory disease that doesn’t have a cure…and the number of those inflicted continues to rise.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
U.S. asthma rates are higher than ever. New findings from the CDC show that nearly 30 million people suffer from asthma, including 7 million who are under 18. The government survey finds that even though the rate has increased since 2001, the number of people who die from the condition dropped by 33%.
It’s still not clear how to prevent asthma from developing, and experts say a cure isn’t in sight.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.