- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 13 hours ago
- Fast-Food Restaurant Fuels Frenzy On Vegas StripPosted 14 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Housecall for Health: Asthma Rates Increasing
Millions of Americans suffer from a common respiratory disease that doesn’t have a cure…and the number of those inflicted continues to rise.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon reports in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
U.S. asthma rates are higher than ever. New findings from the CDC show that nearly 30 million people suffer from asthma, including 7 million who are under 18. The government survey finds that even though the rate has increased since 2001, the number of people who die from the condition dropped by 33%.
It’s still not clear how to prevent asthma from developing, and experts say a cure isn’t in sight.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.