- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 2 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Survey: Teen Marijuana Use Surging
More kids are smoking marijuana these days, that’s according to a new survey.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports the results:
27% of teenagers say they’ve smoked pot in the last month, according to a new survey by the partnership at drugfree.org. Nearly one-in-ten saying they smoke at least 20 times a month. Both figures up from the last survey in 2008.
This one finds, one-in-ten teens taking prescription pain meds, that’s fewer than before, with use of harder drugs like cocaine and methamphetamines, levelling off.
The survey, anonymous, taken by 3,300 kids last summer.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.