- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 1 day ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 2 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Survey: Teen Marijuana Use Surging
More kids are smoking marijuana these days, that’s according to a new survey.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports the results:
27% of teenagers say they’ve smoked pot in the last month, according to a new survey by the partnership at drugfree.org. Nearly one-in-ten saying they smoke at least 20 times a month. Both figures up from the last survey in 2008.
This one finds, one-in-ten teens taking prescription pain meds, that’s fewer than before, with use of harder drugs like cocaine and methamphetamines, levelling off.
The survey, anonymous, taken by 3,300 kids last summer.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.