- Shooting at Marysville-Pilchuck High SchoolPosted 17 hours ago
- Dallas Nurse, Nina Pham, Ebola-FreePosted 19 hours ago
- American Dispatch: Revisiting A Tornado-Torn Town In ArkansasPosted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Star GoatsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Survey: Teen Marijuana Use Surging
More kids are smoking marijuana these days, that’s according to a new survey.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Foster reports the results:
27% of teenagers say they’ve smoked pot in the last month, according to a new survey by the partnership at drugfree.org. Nearly one-in-ten saying they smoke at least 20 times a month. Both figures up from the last survey in 2008.
This one finds, one-in-ten teens taking prescription pain meds, that’s fewer than before, with use of harder drugs like cocaine and methamphetamines, levelling off.
The survey, anonymous, taken by 3,300 kids last summer.
Chris Foster, FOX News Radio.