- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 2 days ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 3 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
FL Grandparents Arrested After Towing Girl in Drunken Joy Ride [VIDEO]
A Florida couple is facing legal troubles after a joy ride that was a little out of the ordinary, and put a little girl at risk.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
(Berloni) “Stupid idea. ((laughs)) Stupid idea.”
…That’s what Belinda Berloni calls what she and her husband did Sunday, taking their 7-year-old granddaughter for a joy ride. The girl was in a toy car being towed – by two dog leashes – behind the SUV Paul Berloni was driving…and he had been drinking.
(Berloni) “It’s Sunday afternoon, had a few beers. No big deal.”
Not according to Sarasota County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Wendy Rose.
(Rose) “Paul Berloni told the deputy that he has five prior DUIs.”
…And the 49-year-old’s license had been suspended for a decade. Deputies arrested both, charging them with child endangerment.
The girl was wearing a bathing suit and no protective equipment or helmet, but was not injured.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story HERE: