- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 12 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 19 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 20 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 2 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FL Grandparents Arrested After Towing Girl in Drunken Joy Ride [VIDEO]
A Florida couple is facing legal troubles after a joy ride that was a little out of the ordinary, and put a little girl at risk.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
(Berloni) “Stupid idea. ((laughs)) Stupid idea.”
…That’s what Belinda Berloni calls what she and her husband did Sunday, taking their 7-year-old granddaughter for a joy ride. The girl was in a toy car being towed – by two dog leashes – behind the SUV Paul Berloni was driving…and he had been drinking.
(Berloni) “It’s Sunday afternoon, had a few beers. No big deal.”
Not according to Sarasota County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Wendy Rose.
(Rose) “Paul Berloni told the deputy that he has five prior DUIs.”
…And the 49-year-old’s license had been suspended for a decade. Deputies arrested both, charging them with child endangerment.
The girl was wearing a bathing suit and no protective equipment or helmet, but was not injured.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story HERE: