- Air Bag Recall Expands To 7.8 Million VehiclesPosted 15 hours ago
- What’s Included In Government Waste? [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: The Right To Bear ArmsPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 month ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
FL Grandparents Arrested After Towing Girl in Drunken Joy Ride [VIDEO]
A Florida couple is facing legal troubles after a joy ride that was a little out of the ordinary, and put a little girl at risk.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig has the story:
(Berloni) “Stupid idea. ((laughs)) Stupid idea.”
…That’s what Belinda Berloni calls what she and her husband did Sunday, taking their 7-year-old granddaughter for a joy ride. The girl was in a toy car being towed – by two dog leashes – behind the SUV Paul Berloni was driving…and he had been drinking.
(Berloni) “It’s Sunday afternoon, had a few beers. No big deal.”
Not according to Sarasota County Sheriff’s spokeswoman Wendy Rose.
(Rose) “Paul Berloni told the deputy that he has five prior DUIs.”
…And the 49-year-old’s license had been suspended for a decade. Deputies arrested both, charging them with child endangerment.
The girl was wearing a bathing suit and no protective equipment or helmet, but was not injured.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on this story HERE: