- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 5 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 5 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 5 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Zimmerman Judge Could Increase Bond in Trayvon Martin Shooting
The lawyer for the man now formally charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida has spoken out about his new website and the possibility that the judge could increase George Zimmerman’s bond.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Mark O’Mara says defending George Zimmerman – who claims he shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in self-defense in his neighborhood in an Orlando suburb – is a bit difficult, logistically.
(O’Mara) “There’s a certain amount of cloak and dagger to it.”
He hasn’t seen Zimmerman since he made bail, and meets with Zimmerman’s family in secret.
(O’Mara) “My fear is the extreme people, the ones who hear the message and take it too far, could overreact.”
O’Mara is also managing money donated to Zimmerman’s defense, money that could prompt a judge to raise the bond amount.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.