- Teen Pregnancies DownPosted 4 hours ago
- Rating The Best and Worst AirlinesPosted 5 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: American Cancer Society Turns 100Posted 10 hours ago
- Holder Letter Acknowledges U.S. Citizen DeathsPosted 21 hours ago
- Hometown Heartache [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
Zimmerman Judge Could Increase Bond in Trayvon Martin Shooting
The lawyer for the man now formally charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida has spoken out about his new website and the possibility that the judge could increase George Zimmerman’s bond.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Mark O’Mara says defending George Zimmerman – who claims he shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in self-defense in his neighborhood in an Orlando suburb – is a bit difficult, logistically.
(O’Mara) “There’s a certain amount of cloak and dagger to it.”
He hasn’t seen Zimmerman since he made bail, and meets with Zimmerman’s family in secret.
(O’Mara) “My fear is the extreme people, the ones who hear the message and take it too far, could overreact.”
O’Mara is also managing money donated to Zimmerman’s defense, money that could prompt a judge to raise the bond amount.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.