- The Balance Of Power: Presidential Hopefuls Hit The Road in Support Of Midterm CandidatesPosted 1 hour ago
- Legal Lis: Homeowners Association Battles with an Elderly Vet over a FlagpolePosted 2 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Facebook & Pistol Permits [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Music Artist, Singer and Songwriter David OsmondPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 months ago
Zimmerman Judge Could Increase Bond in Trayvon Martin Shooting
The lawyer for the man now formally charged with second-degree murder in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida has spoken out about his new website and the possibility that the judge could increase George Zimmerman’s bond.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown reports from Miami:
Mark O’Mara says defending George Zimmerman – who claims he shot unarmed teen Trayvon Martin in self-defense in his neighborhood in an Orlando suburb – is a bit difficult, logistically.
(O’Mara) “There’s a certain amount of cloak and dagger to it.”
He hasn’t seen Zimmerman since he made bail, and meets with Zimmerman’s family in secret.
(O’Mara) “My fear is the extreme people, the ones who hear the message and take it too far, could overreact.”
O’Mara is also managing money donated to Zimmerman’s defense, money that could prompt a judge to raise the bond amount.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.