- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 13 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 1 day ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Billionaire to Build, Sail Exact Titanic Replica
The Titanic will sail again…sort of. A billionaire Australian businessman is planning to build an exact replica of the famous ship.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony reports:
The 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking got a lot of attention: from a recreated voyage, to an auction of artifacts, even a new 3D version of the movie.
(“Titanic” Scene – Rose) “When the ship docks, I’m getting off with you.”
Now comes a sequel. No, not to the film. “Titanic II” is a replica Australian businessman Clive Palmer plans to build using:
(Palmer) “The same plans as the original ship.”
Recreating Titanic all the way down to the:
(Palmer) “Room decor and finish.”
It’ll be built in China, and Palmer plans to have it ready to set sail in 2016.
(Palmer) “We’ll be inviting the Royal Navy to escort her on its maiden voyage across to New York, and the U.S. Navy to give it an escort back to London.”
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio.