- AFMW: Bluegrass group Nu-Blu and Sam Moore, Legendary Soul ManPosted 23 mins ago
- Lois Lerner Opens-Up About IRS Scandal [VIDEO]Posted 18 hours ago
- A Chilling Warning From ISIS Released in an Audio StatementPosted 18 hours ago
- Securing America: Breach At 1600 Pennsylvania Ave [VIDEO]Posted 22 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
AEHQ: FOX News Poll: Obama, Romney Even
The race between Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney is dead even in the latest FOX News Poll.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
From America’s Election Headquarters…
The latest FOX Poll shows 51% of Americans disapprove of President Obama’s job perfomance, but while Mitt Romney bested the President by 2-points earlier this month, the FOX poll finds…
(Blanton) “Both Obama and Romney each at 46% if the election were held today.”
FOX Polling Director Dana Blanton says poll results also show a majority of Democrats and Republicans believe the recession continues though they split along party lines on whether the economy is recovering.
The FOX poll also shows 55% of Republicans think Mitt Romney has a plan to fix the economy that’s fewer than the 66% of Democrats who say the President does.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.