- AFMW: Dr. Paul White, Psychologist, Author, Speaker, and ConsultantPosted 12 hours ago
- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 1 day ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
5-Year-Old Needing Heart Transplant Kidnapped After Leaving MO Hospital
A 5-year-old boy who is on a transplant waiting list and could get a new heart any day now, has been found after being abducted from a St. Louis, Missouri hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago, where the boy is hospitalized now:
Porter Stone is on the waiting list for a new heart and was discharged from St. Louis Children’s Hospital yesterday when he disappeared. His mother, who has custody of the 5-year-old, was going to take him back home to the Kansas City-area. The child had only about a day’s worth of medicine left in a portable IV when he was taken.
But police have found him here in the Chicago area. His father, his grandmother and his aunt are now in custody. The boy’s mother, Tiffany Stone, says:
(Stone) “He’s doing good and he’s just ready to come home. He’s a little bit scared and shaken up about the whole thing.”
The child’s parents have been involved in a divorce and custody battle.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.