- Australia Foils Terror Plot, Sends Troops To The Middle East In Fight Against ISIS [VIDEO]Posted 7 hours ago
- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 11 hours ago
- It’s That Time Of Year Again… Flu SeasonPosted 12 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 13 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
5-Year-Old Needing Heart Transplant Kidnapped After Leaving MO Hospital
A 5-year-old boy who is on a transplant waiting list and could get a new heart any day now, has been found after being abducted from a St. Louis, Missouri hospital.
FOX News Radio’s Jennifer Keiper reports from Chicago, where the boy is hospitalized now:
Porter Stone is on the waiting list for a new heart and was discharged from St. Louis Children’s Hospital yesterday when he disappeared. His mother, who has custody of the 5-year-old, was going to take him back home to the Kansas City-area. The child had only about a day’s worth of medicine left in a portable IV when he was taken.
But police have found him here in the Chicago area. His father, his grandmother and his aunt are now in custody. The boy’s mother, Tiffany Stone, says:
(Stone) “He’s doing good and he’s just ready to come home. He’s a little bit scared and shaken up about the whole thing.”
The child’s parents have been involved in a divorce and custody battle.
In Chicago, Jennifer Keiper, FOX News Radio.