- AFMW: Miss America 2015 Kira KazantsevPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Soldier Shocks Family With Surprise ReturnPosted 1 day ago
- Tim McGraw To Headline Sandy Hook Promise BenefitPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: ‘True Story’ Author Michael FinkelPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 4 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Fertility Drugs Linked to Increased Risk of Leukemia
A new study, presented at a conference on childhood cancer in London, suggests there’s a possible link between the use of fertility drugs and leukemia.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Researchers based in Paris says children whose moms took fertility drugs were more than twice as likely to develop two kinds of leukemia: the most common kind and a rare type. They also found a 50% higher risk for children of mothers who struggled to conceive for more than a year.
However, the study stops far short of proving any direct link between fertility drugs and leukemia, and also did not find a higher risk among women who had artificial insemination or in-vitro fertilization, even though most IVF patients also take fertility drugs.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.