- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 7 hours ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 1 day ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
Fertility Drugs Linked to Increased Risk of Leukemia
A new study, presented at a conference on childhood cancer in London, suggests there’s a possible link between the use of fertility drugs and leukemia.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
Researchers based in Paris says children whose moms took fertility drugs were more than twice as likely to develop two kinds of leukemia: the most common kind and a rare type. They also found a 50% higher risk for children of mothers who struggled to conceive for more than a year.
However, the study stops far short of proving any direct link between fertility drugs and leukemia, and also did not find a higher risk among women who had artificial insemination or in-vitro fertilization, even though most IVF patients also take fertility drugs.
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.