- Which Potential 2016 Candidate Stated “[Hillary Clinton] Does Not Know What Leadership Means”?Posted 1 day ago
- AFMW Judge Jeanine Pirro: The Mystery of Robert DurstPosted 2 days ago
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid Will Not Seek Re-Election [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
U.S. & Afghanistan Reach Deal On Strategic Partnership [VIDEO]
Even though U.S. troops will leave Afghanistan soon, the U.S. will offer support well into the future.
FOX’s Dominic Di-Natale reports from Kabul, Afghanistan:
A new pact finalized on Sunday has America maintaining its presence here through 2024. It’s taken months of hard bargaining, but the U.S. will now support Afghanistan financially and militarily once its forces have drawn down in the next two years. The Strategic Partnership Agreement as it’s called will focus on security, democracy, and economics. Military intervention will only happen with strict Afghan approval.
An enduring U.S. presence here is also seen as a deterrent to the Taliban and Iran and Pakistan. All of whom are largely blamed for trying to destabilize the country.
In Kabul, Dominic Di-Natale, FOX News Radio.
Watch the VIDEO below for more on this story: