- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 20 mins ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 1 hour ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 2 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 2 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
NY Woman Claims She’s Fired For Donating Kidney…For Her Boss [VIDEO]
A kidney donor from New York goes out of her way to try to help her boss…and gets a “punch to the gut” for her trouble.
FOX News Radio’s Pat O’Neill explains:
A woman in Long Island, New York claims she was fired after donating a kidney to help her boss get a transplant. Debbie Stevens says her boss, Jackie Brucia, berated her when she was out sick for three days from her car dealership job after the surgery last summer. She tells the New York Post she was demoted to a job 50 miles from home, then fired after her lawyers wrote a letter to the company, Atlantic Automotive Group.
(Stevens) “I think that I worked hard. I thought that I got the position that I had based on merit, on hard work and doing a good job. And maybe I was mistaken by that.”
Stevens wasn’t a perfect match for her boss, so she was allowed to donate her kidney to someone else in the transplant group, moving her boss up the list. Stevens says she doesn’t regret donating the kidney since it did save the life of a man in Missouri.
Pat O’Neill, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more of what Stevens has to say about the firing HERE: