- Legal Lis: Walmart Fires Back at Tracy MorganPosted 30 mins ago
- Secret Service Director Julia Pierson ResignsPosted 15 hours ago
- First Domestic Case of Ebola Confirmed In Dallas [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Gun Report Finds Criminals Bypass System to Get GunsPosted 24 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: STP 400 (Kansas City)
NASCAR heads to Kansas City for the STP 400. Greg Biffle wants The Cup, Clint Bowyer takes the mound, and NASCAR goes green for Earth Day.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has it all in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
For Roush Fenway’s Carl Edwards, winning at the mile-and-a-half track at Kansas would be a career milestone.
(Edwards) “There’s no bigger race on the schedule for me. To win at Kansas would be as big as winning the Daytona 500, it would be as big as the Brickyard 400 for me.”
Edwards’ teammate and current points leader Greg Biffle doesn’t just want to win Kansas, he wants to win it all!
(Biffle) “This year is my year. So I’m gonna keep after it. You know all the way to Homestead.”
Kansas native Clint Bowyer and crew chief Brian Pattie throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at the Royals-Toronto Blue Jays game this week.
In honor of Earth Day, NASCAR will be promoting recycling and other environmental programs during race weekend at Kansas.
And the Ford Motor Company becomes the first car maker in NASCAR history to supply an all-electric car as the pace car. The new Focus Electric will lead the field next week at Richmond.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside