- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 3 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 4 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 4 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: STP 400 (Kansas City)
NASCAR heads to Kansas City for the STP 400. Greg Biffle wants The Cup, Clint Bowyer takes the mound, and NASCAR goes green for Earth Day.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh has it all in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
For Roush Fenway’s Carl Edwards, winning at the mile-and-a-half track at Kansas would be a career milestone.
(Edwards) “There’s no bigger race on the schedule for me. To win at Kansas would be as big as winning the Daytona 500, it would be as big as the Brickyard 400 for me.”
Edwards’ teammate and current points leader Greg Biffle doesn’t just want to win Kansas, he wants to win it all!
(Biffle) “This year is my year. So I’m gonna keep after it. You know all the way to Homestead.”
Kansas native Clint Bowyer and crew chief Brian Pattie throwing out the ceremonial first pitch at the Royals-Toronto Blue Jays game this week.
In honor of Earth Day, NASCAR will be promoting recycling and other environmental programs during race weekend at Kansas.
And the Ford Motor Company becomes the first car maker in NASCAR history to supply an all-electric car as the pace car. The new Focus Electric will lead the field next week at Richmond.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.
Follow Marghiee on Twitter: @Ladytrackside