- The Balance Of Power: The Clintons Look To Save Senate DemocratsPosted 5 hours ago
- Legal Lis: What’s the Next Step in the Adrian Peterson Child Injury Case?Posted 5 hours ago
- Yes or No? Scotland Votes On Independence Referendum [VIDEO]Posted 6 hours ago
- AFMW: Country Music Newcomer Chase BryantPosted 7 hours ago
- President Obama Insists No U.S. Combat Mission In IraqPosted 22 hours ago
- Fed Signals Plan To Keep Interest Rates Low For A “Considerable Time” [VIDEO]Posted 23 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Manhunt Underway for Suspect in PA State Trooper AmbushPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
VA Teacher Allegedly Fires Gun At Students
A teacher was arrested in Virginia, accused of pointing a gun at his students and firing blanks.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Sixty-year-old Manuael Dillow teaches welding at a vocational school in Abingdon, Virginia.
Sheriff’s Deputies say Dillow tried to get the attention of twelve students, lined them up near a garage door in the metal shop. Then he allegedly aimed a gun at them, and fired it as many as ten times.
It turns out the real-looking gun only fires blanks. But Dillow has been charged with 12 felonies.
(Newman) “The charge is a result of inciting fear, I guess, if you would, into the students.”
Washington Country Sheriff Fred Newman.
Dillow is out on bond waiting for a court hearing next month. Each charge carries a maximum six years in prison and a $2,500 fine.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.