- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 9 hours ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 10 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 day ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 weeks ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
VA Teacher Allegedly Fires Gun At Students
A teacher was arrested in Virginia, accused of pointing a gun at his students and firing blanks.
FOX News Radio’s Ron Flatter reports:
Sixty-year-old Manuael Dillow teaches welding at a vocational school in Abingdon, Virginia.
Sheriff’s Deputies say Dillow tried to get the attention of twelve students, lined them up near a garage door in the metal shop. Then he allegedly aimed a gun at them, and fired it as many as ten times.
It turns out the real-looking gun only fires blanks. But Dillow has been charged with 12 felonies.
(Newman) “The charge is a result of inciting fear, I guess, if you would, into the students.”
Washington Country Sheriff Fred Newman.
Dillow is out on bond waiting for a court hearing next month. Each charge carries a maximum six years in prison and a $2,500 fine.
Ron Flatter, FOX News Radio.