- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 1 hour ago
- AFMW: Jim DeFelice, Co-Author of American SniperPosted 3 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 3 hours ago
- Beware of IRS Scams This Tax SeasonPosted 3 hours ago
- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 2 days ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
Nurse Charged in Murder of TX Mom and Kidnapping of Newborn [VIDEO]
A newborn boy in Texas lost his mother to a shooting yesterday. The woman lost her life trying to protect her baby, and the suspect now faces capital charges.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Verna McClain, a Registered Nurse is being charged with capital murder in the shooting of Kala Marie Golden and the kidnapping of Golden’s newborn baby, Keegan.
Witnesses say they saw an altercation and then Golden was shot several times as she tried to stop the getaway car.
According to the Montgomery Assistant District Attorney McClain has admitted her guilt. The baby was found at McClain’s house in Houston unharmed several hours later.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: