- AEHQ: ISIS Bleeds Into The Mid-Term ElectionsPosted 4 hours ago
- Housecall for Health: New Teen Birth Control RecommendationPosted 4 hours ago
- Missing Arkansas Realtor Found Dead; Suspect SpeaksPosted 5 hours ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 weeks ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
Nurse Charged in Murder of TX Mom and Kidnapping of Newborn [VIDEO]
A newborn boy in Texas lost his mother to a shooting yesterday. The woman lost her life trying to protect her baby, and the suspect now faces capital charges.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports:
Verna McClain, a Registered Nurse is being charged with capital murder in the shooting of Kala Marie Golden and the kidnapping of Golden’s newborn baby, Keegan.
Witnesses say they saw an altercation and then Golden was shot several times as she tried to stop the getaway car.
According to the Montgomery Assistant District Attorney McClain has admitted her guilt. The baby was found at McClain’s house in Houston unharmed several hours later.
Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH to learn more on this story: