- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 20 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 21 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 2 days ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Judge in Trayvon Martin Case Steps Aside [VIDEO]
The original judge assigned to the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida has recused herself. Among other things, Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband has been contracted to serve as a TV analyst during George Zimmerman’s trial.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has more on the recusal from Miami:
The judge in Sanford, Florida presiding over the legal case involving Trayvon Martin’s admitted shooter, neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, says she is stepping aside after Zimmerman’s attorney argued she had a possible conflict-of-interest.
Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband works with an Orlando attorney once approached by Zimmerman’s family to represent him. A new judge has already been assigned, as proceedings involving the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces for killing the unarmed teen get underway.
Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the case and Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law HERE: