- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 2 days ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 3 days ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Judge in Trayvon Martin Case Steps Aside [VIDEO]
The original judge assigned to the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida has recused herself. Among other things, Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband has been contracted to serve as a TV analyst during George Zimmerman’s trial.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has more on the recusal from Miami:
The judge in Sanford, Florida presiding over the legal case involving Trayvon Martin’s admitted shooter, neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, says she is stepping aside after Zimmerman’s attorney argued she had a possible conflict-of-interest.
Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband works with an Orlando attorney once approached by Zimmerman’s family to represent him. A new judge has already been assigned, as proceedings involving the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces for killing the unarmed teen get underway.
Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the case and Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law HERE: