- Report Reveals America Under-Prepared In The Event Of Nuclear Style AttackPosted 14 hours ago
- FBI Blames North Korea For Sony AttackPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Denver The Guilty Dog Strikes Again!Posted 3 days ago
- Highlights From The American Country Countdown AwardsPosted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 days ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 5 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 1 month ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 month ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 6 months ago
Judge in Trayvon Martin Case Steps Aside [VIDEO]
The original judge assigned to the Trayvon Martin shooting in Florida has recused herself. Among other things, Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband has been contracted to serve as a TV analyst during George Zimmerman’s trial.
FOX News Radio’s Eben Brown has more on the recusal from Miami:
The judge in Sanford, Florida presiding over the legal case involving Trayvon Martin’s admitted shooter, neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, says she is stepping aside after Zimmerman’s attorney argued she had a possible conflict-of-interest.
Judge Jessica Recksiedler’s husband works with an Orlando attorney once approached by Zimmerman’s family to represent him. A new judge has already been assigned, as proceedings involving the second-degree murder charge Zimmerman faces for killing the unarmed teen get underway.
Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense.
In Miami, Eben Brown, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more on the case and Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law HERE: