- Leonard Nimoy, Star Trek’s “Spock” – Dies At 83Posted 6 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: ‘Sesame Street’ Spoofs ‘House Of Cards’!Posted 12 hours ago
- Kevin Harvick Gearing Up For AtlantaPosted 13 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 2 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 6 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 8 months ago
Warren Buffett Announces He Has Cancer
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has been making headlines over his stance on taxes, but now he announces that there is something money can’t buy you: perfect health. Buffett has cancer.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
In an open letter to shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway, the 81-year-old says the diagnosis was last Wednesday, after a routine screening, but it’s Stage I.
(Samadi) “Meaning that’s still in his prostate and has not spread, which is good news for him.”
Dr. David Samadi at New York’s Mt. Sinai – not one of Buffett’s doctors – is an expert in robotic prostate surgery.
(Samadi) “The benefit of surgery is that when you remove the prostate, you really get all of the answers.”
But not usually recommended for patients over 75. Buffett is scheduled to begin a two-month treatment of daily radiation in mid-July, says he “feels great,” reassuring shareholders his condition is “not remotely life-threatening or even debilitating in any meaningful way.”
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.