- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 3 hours ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 10 hours ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 11 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Warren Buffett Announces He Has Cancer
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett has been making headlines over his stance on taxes, but now he announces that there is something money can’t buy you: perfect health. Buffett has cancer.
FOX News Radio’s Lisa Brady has details:
In an open letter to shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway, the 81-year-old says the diagnosis was last Wednesday, after a routine screening, but it’s Stage I.
(Samadi) “Meaning that’s still in his prostate and has not spread, which is good news for him.”
Dr. David Samadi at New York’s Mt. Sinai – not one of Buffett’s doctors – is an expert in robotic prostate surgery.
(Samadi) “The benefit of surgery is that when you remove the prostate, you really get all of the answers.”
But not usually recommended for patients over 75. Buffett is scheduled to begin a two-month treatment of daily radiation in mid-July, says he “feels great,” reassuring shareholders his condition is “not remotely life-threatening or even debilitating in any meaningful way.”
Lisa Brady, FOX News Radio.