- VIRAL VIDEOS: Harry Potter Parody of ‘Uptown Funk’Posted 2 hours ago
- Kenny Chesney’s ‘Revival’ Tour Features Some Big Name Opening ActsPosted 3 hours ago
- How Can You Protect Your Online Privacy?Posted 18 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 3 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 4 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Sitting Dangers
Exercising could extend your life and well being, but it might not be enough if you spend too long sitting down.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Sitting all day isn’t just bad for your waistline, new research suggests it could be fatal. A study from Australian scientists says spending too much time at a desk or in front of the TV may increase your death risk.
Data shows that people who sit at least 11 hours a day are 40% more likely to die prematurely. Experts warn if you sit all day, getting the recommended amount of exercise still isn’t insurance against chronic disease.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.