- Malaysia Airlines Mystery: Stolen Passports Eyed In Missing Plane Investigation [VIDEO]Posted 2 hours ago
- FOX Wheels: America’s Big Pothole ProblemPosted 5 hours ago
- Securing America: IED Protection [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 4 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Sitting Dangers
Exercising could extend your life and well being, but it might not be enough if you spend too long sitting down.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Sitting all day isn’t just bad for your waistline, new research suggests it could be fatal. A study from Australian scientists says spending too much time at a desk or in front of the TV may increase your death risk.
Data shows that people who sit at least 11 hours a day are 40% more likely to die prematurely. Experts warn if you sit all day, getting the recommended amount of exercise still isn’t insurance against chronic disease.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.