- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 17 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 18 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 19 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 19 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 2 days ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 2 days ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 2 days ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 3 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 3 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 3 days ago
Housecall for Health: Deadly Sitting Dangers
Exercising could extend your life and well being, but it might not be enough if you spend too long sitting down.
FOX’s Colleen Cappon explains in today’s “Housecall for Health”:
Sitting all day isn’t just bad for your waistline, new research suggests it could be fatal. A study from Australian scientists says spending too much time at a desk or in front of the TV may increase your death risk.
Data shows that people who sit at least 11 hours a day are 40% more likely to die prematurely. Experts warn if you sit all day, getting the recommended amount of exercise still isn’t insurance against chronic disease.
Housecall for Health, I’m Colleen Cappon, FOX News Radio.