- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
JetBlue Captain Loses His Cool, Forces Plane to Make Emergency Landing [VIDEO]
A JetBlue flight from New York to Las Vegas was forced to divert to Amarillo, Texas when the captain on the flight, Clayton Osbon, had what the airline called a “medical emergency.” But passengers are telling a different story.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more:
Passengers say the captain seemed to lose it, that he left the cockpit and when he couldn’t get back in, he started screaming in the aisles. Former corrections officer David Gonzales says he pinned him down.
(Gonzales) “He just started saying ‘Iraq and Iran,’ he started yelling out ‘Iraq and Iran.’ So what I said is, ‘you know what, I’m gonna show you what Iraq and Iran is, and I grabbed him and I choked him.”
Other says he asked them to pray. When they landed, the airline says the captain was taken to a medical center. Passengers were waiting to board another plane to continue on to Vegas.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more about this diverted flight HERE: