- Pollino’s Guide To Holiday Movies (And Oscar Buzz): A FOX News Radio SpecialPosted 9 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: John Lewis Christmas Advert 2014Posted 10 hours ago
- Tales Of Black Friday ShoppersPosted 10 hours ago
- FOX Country: Jake Owen’s Humbling BalladPosted 11 hours ago
- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 1 day ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 1 day ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 1 day ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
JetBlue Captain Loses His Cool, Forces Plane to Make Emergency Landing [VIDEO]
A JetBlue flight from New York to Las Vegas was forced to divert to Amarillo, Texas when the captain on the flight, Clayton Osbon, had what the airline called a “medical emergency.” But passengers are telling a different story.
FOX News Radio’s Jessica Rosenthal has more:
Passengers say the captain seemed to lose it, that he left the cockpit and when he couldn’t get back in, he started screaming in the aisles. Former corrections officer David Gonzales says he pinned him down.
(Gonzales) “He just started saying ‘Iraq and Iran,’ he started yelling out ‘Iraq and Iran.’ So what I said is, ‘you know what, I’m gonna show you what Iraq and Iran is, and I grabbed him and I choked him.”
Other says he asked them to pray. When they landed, the airline says the captain was taken to a medical center. Passengers were waiting to board another plane to continue on to Vegas.
Jessica Rosenthal, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more about this diverted flight HERE: