- Gov. Chris Christie Launching PAC — A Possible Step Toward 2016 Presidential Run? [VIDEO]Posted 17 hours ago
- Thaw Of U.S. – Cuba Relations Stirs Mixed FeelingsPosted 18 hours ago
- Super Bowl Auto Ads: Who’s In, Who’s Out?Posted 18 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
Rallies Continue One Month After Trayvon Martin Shooting
One month to the day after the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, his parents speak out again at a rally, and accusing investigators of leaking information to demonize their son.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
17-year-old Trayvon Martin was suspended from school after being caught with marijuana residue, and his parents say that that information was leaked by authorities to destroy their son’s reputation.
(Martin) “Even in death, they are still disrespecting my son. And I feel that that’s a shame.”
Tracy Martin saying the suspension has nothing to do with Trayvon’s shooting last month by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, who says Martin attacked him and that he fired in self-defense. Zimmerman hasn’t been charged, which has also sparked debate over motives and over national gun laws.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.