- Legal Lis: All Eyes on FergusonPosted 14 hours ago
- Black Friday Shopping SecretsPosted 15 hours ago
- AFMW: Actor Rob Riggle and Big Game Maker Kenny WhitePosted 17 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Marching for JusticePosted 2 days ago
- Ferguson Protests Continue To Grip The NationPosted 2 days ago
- Getting Ready for Thanksgiving: Parade Preview and Shopping PrepPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 6 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 weeks ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 3 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
Rallies Continue One Month After Trayvon Martin Shooting
One month to the day after the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, his parents speak out again at a rally, and accusing investigators of leaking information to demonize their son.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
17-year-old Trayvon Martin was suspended from school after being caught with marijuana residue, and his parents say that that information was leaked by authorities to destroy their son’s reputation.
(Martin) “Even in death, they are still disrespecting my son. And I feel that that’s a shame.”
Tracy Martin saying the suspension has nothing to do with Trayvon’s shooting last month by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, who says Martin attacked him and that he fired in self-defense. Zimmerman hasn’t been charged, which has also sparked debate over motives and over national gun laws.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.