- The Balance Of Power: Border Battle At The Ballot BoxPosted 32 mins ago
- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 1 day ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
Rallies Continue One Month After Trayvon Martin Shooting
One month to the day after the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, his parents speak out again at a rally, and accusing investigators of leaking information to demonize their son.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
17-year-old Trayvon Martin was suspended from school after being caught with marijuana residue, and his parents say that that information was leaked by authorities to destroy their son’s reputation.
(Martin) “Even in death, they are still disrespecting my son. And I feel that that’s a shame.”
Tracy Martin saying the suspension has nothing to do with Trayvon’s shooting last month by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, who says Martin attacked him and that he fired in self-defense. Zimmerman hasn’t been charged, which has also sparked debate over motives and over national gun laws.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.