- Housecall For Health: Tornado Aftermath DangersPosted 6 hours ago
- At Least Two Dozen Killed in Massive OK Tornado [VIDEO]Posted 20 hours ago
- Jodi Arias Pleads For Life [VIDEO]Posted 21 hours ago
- 50th Super Bowl Will Be In…Posted 21 hours ago
- Apple Pie-Eating RecordPosted 1 day ago
- The Doors’ Ray Manzarek Dies [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
Rallies Continue One Month After Trayvon Martin Shooting
One month to the day after the death of Florida teen Trayvon Martin, his parents speak out again at a rally, and accusing investigators of leaking information to demonize their son.
FOX News Radio’s Jeff Monosso reports:
17-year-old Trayvon Martin was suspended from school after being caught with marijuana residue, and his parents say that that information was leaked by authorities to destroy their son’s reputation.
(Martin) “Even in death, they are still disrespecting my son. And I feel that that’s a shame.”
Tracy Martin saying the suspension has nothing to do with Trayvon’s shooting last month by neighborhood watchman George Zimmerman, who says Martin attacked him and that he fired in self-defense. Zimmerman hasn’t been charged, which has also sparked debate over motives and over national gun laws.
Jeff Monosso, FOX News Radio.