- AFMW: Olympic Wrestler Mark SchultzPosted 10 hours ago
- Mitt Romney Will Not Run For President In 2016 [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: A New Level of ArcheryPosted 1 day ago
- Do Super Bowl Commercials Need To Be Cleaned Up?Posted 2 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 2 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
NJ School Bans Hugging [VIDEO]
There’s a controversy at a New Jersey middle school that’s upsetting some parents. A principal told students: no hugging.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has details:
Kids, there is no hugging at school. That was the message about 900 sixth, seventh, and eighth graders got from the principal at Matawan-Aberdeen Middle School in New Jersey, citing incidents of unsuitable, physical interactions.
(Parent) “There was probably some inappropriate physical going on that lead to this decision.”
She is more understanding than other parents.
(Parent) “They should worry more about bullying than they do about kids actually getting along.”
Now the school superintendent says it’s all being blown out of proportion, sensationalized. That although the principal acted responsibly, there’s no policy against hugging, and no student would be punished for doing it.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio
WATCH to learn more about the NJ school that banned hugging: