- AFMW: Beth Chapman, star of CMT’s “Dog & Beth: On the Hunt”Posted 3 hours ago
- Iranians Receive Un”Happy” Sentence for Dance VideoPosted 1 day ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Sesame Street: Star S’Mores — (Star Wars Parody)Posted 1 day ago
- Dallas, TX Suburb Approves Plan for Nation’s 1st Video Game MuseumPosted 1 day ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 1 week ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 3 months ago
NJ School Bans Hugging [VIDEO]
There’s a controversy at a New Jersey middle school that’s upsetting some parents. A principal told students: no hugging.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has details:
Kids, there is no hugging at school. That was the message about 900 sixth, seventh, and eighth graders got from the principal at Matawan-Aberdeen Middle School in New Jersey, citing incidents of unsuitable, physical interactions.
(Parent) “There was probably some inappropriate physical going on that lead to this decision.”
She is more understanding than other parents.
(Parent) “They should worry more about bullying than they do about kids actually getting along.”
Now the school superintendent says it’s all being blown out of proportion, sensationalized. That although the principal acted responsibly, there’s no policy against hugging, and no student would be punished for doing it.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio
WATCH to learn more about the NJ school that banned hugging: