- A Trip To Clown School Ahead of Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade [VIDEO]Posted 1 day ago
- Fox & Food: Deep-Fried TurkeyPosted 2 days ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Chick ChickPosted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Season Wrap UpPosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 1 week ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 2 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 5 months ago
NJ School Bans Hugging [VIDEO]
There’s a controversy at a New Jersey middle school that’s upsetting some parents. A principal told students: no hugging.
FOX News Radio’s Dave Anthony has details:
Kids, there is no hugging at school. That was the message about 900 sixth, seventh, and eighth graders got from the principal at Matawan-Aberdeen Middle School in New Jersey, citing incidents of unsuitable, physical interactions.
(Parent) “There was probably some inappropriate physical going on that lead to this decision.”
She is more understanding than other parents.
(Parent) “They should worry more about bullying than they do about kids actually getting along.”
Now the school superintendent says it’s all being blown out of proportion, sensationalized. That although the principal acted responsibly, there’s no policy against hugging, and no student would be punished for doing it.
Dave Anthony, FOX News Radio
WATCH to learn more about the NJ school that banned hugging: