- Securing America: IED ProtectionPosted 4 hours ago
- Foreign Dispatch: Crimea ConundrumPosted 2 days ago
- FOX Country: Toby Keith Announces Tour Dates Via YouTube [VIDEO]Posted 2 days ago
- FOX In The Fast Lane: NASCAR Heads To Las VegasPosted 2 days ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 3 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 4 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Auto Club 400 (Fontana)
The Sprint Cup stops in California this weekend for the Auto Club 400 at Fontana, while Hendrick Motorsports gets some good news and Kentucky Speedway makes a promise to their fans.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
This week, drivers face the two-mile track at Fontana, a place Carl Edwards thinks is a good fit for his team.
(Edwards) “I really love racing at California, I think it’s a great race track. We’ve had huge success there.”
For Ryan Newman, Fontana’s track has aged well.
(Newman) “As the pavement has gotten older, it lends itself to better and wider racing, wider grooves and the ability to move your car around.”
NASCAR’s Chief Appellate Officer, overturning the six-race suspension for Jimmie Johnson’s car chief and crew chief. The two men now just on probation through May 9th. Crew Chief Chad Knaus after the ruling…
(Knaus) “I’m glad it’s over with, that’s for sure.”
However, the $100,000 fine against Knaus stands.
And officials at the Kentucky Speedway promise there won’t be a repeat of last year’s traffic snarl that kept fans from getting to the track’s debut Sprint Cup race. Many fans, never making it to the track, as brake lights stretched for miles. Added parking expected to be ready in time for the June race.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.