- AFMW: The Rhett Walker BandPosted 1 day ago
- Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah Dies at 90Posted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Cop Lip Syncing To Taylor Swift’s “Shake it Off”Posted 2 days ago
- Country Music Stars Defend “American Sniper” [VIDEO]Posted 3 days ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 2 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
FOX in the Fast Lane: Auto Club 400 (Fontana)
The Sprint Cup stops in California this weekend for the Auto Club 400 at Fontana, while Hendrick Motorsports gets some good news and Kentucky Speedway makes a promise to their fans.
FOX News Radio’s Marghiee “Trackside” Teshineh previews the race in this week’s “FOX in the Fast Lane”:
This week, drivers face the two-mile track at Fontana, a place Carl Edwards thinks is a good fit for his team.
(Edwards) “I really love racing at California, I think it’s a great race track. We’ve had huge success there.”
For Ryan Newman, Fontana’s track has aged well.
(Newman) “As the pavement has gotten older, it lends itself to better and wider racing, wider grooves and the ability to move your car around.”
NASCAR’s Chief Appellate Officer, overturning the six-race suspension for Jimmie Johnson’s car chief and crew chief. The two men now just on probation through May 9th. Crew Chief Chad Knaus after the ruling…
(Knaus) “I’m glad it’s over with, that’s for sure.”
However, the $100,000 fine against Knaus stands.
And officials at the Kentucky Speedway promise there won’t be a repeat of last year’s traffic snarl that kept fans from getting to the track’s debut Sprint Cup race. Many fans, never making it to the track, as brake lights stretched for miles. Added parking expected to be ready in time for the June race.
FOX in the Fast Lane, I’m Marghiee Teshineh, FOX News Radio.