- President Obama Issues Executive Order Allowing Sanctions On Cyber AttackersPosted 14 hours ago
- California Governor Orders Mandatory Water ReductionsPosted 15 hours ago
- Bullet Points: Tax Break Holiday for FL Gun Owners?Posted 21 hours ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 3 weeks ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 3 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 4 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 7 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 9 months ago
OH School Bus Driver Accused of Assaulting Special Needs Student
A school bus driver in Ohio could be facing criminal charges for attacking a special needs student on her bus. The attack was caught on tape.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
A surveillance system captured the alleged assault Tuesday: the Columbus bus driver, choking the 9-year-old girl she was driving home. District spokesman Jeff Warner says it’s not clear why the driver acted as she did, but there’s no defending her actions.
(Warner) “We found substantial evidence to support that allegation. We have since removed the bus driver – she’s at home, without pay – and we’re moving forward with providing a notice that our intent to terminate employment.”
The 3rd-grader is a special needs student. Her foster mother has contacted the police, who are treating it as an endangering children offense.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.