- Bullet Points: Boston Top Cop Evans – Residents Don’t Need To Own Shotguns / RiflesPosted 16 hours ago
- Hired! Office Body LanguagePosted 17 hours ago
- Border Disorder: A Plan From House RepublicansPosted 1 day ago
- AEHQ: FOX Poll: Midterm Election InterestPosted 2 days ago
- Housecall for Health: Fist Bump For HealthPosted 2 days ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 4 weeks ago
OH School Bus Driver Accused of Assaulting Special Needs Student
A school bus driver in Ohio could be facing criminal charges for attacking a special needs student on her bus. The attack was caught on tape.
FOX News Radio’s Chris Hoenig reports:
A surveillance system captured the alleged assault Tuesday: the Columbus bus driver, choking the 9-year-old girl she was driving home. District spokesman Jeff Warner says it’s not clear why the driver acted as she did, but there’s no defending her actions.
(Warner) “We found substantial evidence to support that allegation. We have since removed the bus driver – she’s at home, without pay – and we’re moving forward with providing a notice that our intent to terminate employment.”
The 3rd-grader is a special needs student. Her foster mother has contacted the police, who are treating it as an endangering children offense.
Chris Hoenig, FOX News Radio.