- Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying On Congress’ Computer NetworkPosted 12 hours ago
- AFMW: Jim DeMint: ‘Falling In Love With America Again’Posted 14 hours ago
- House Cat Attacks! Owner Calls 911Posted 15 hours ago
- FOX On Tech: Oscar ‘Selfie’ Takes Twitter To New HeightsPosted 6 days ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Company to Sponsor NASCAR RacePosted 1 month ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Week of January 31stPosted 1 month ago
- Housecall for Health: A Fit New YearPosted 2 months ago
- Barbecue Tips From A PitmasterPosted 8 months ago
French Terror Suspect Dead After Police Standoff [VIDEO]
The suspect in a string of deadly shootings in France, is dead. Islamic extremeist Mohammed Merah was killed after a 32 hour standoff with police in Toulouse, France. Merah allegedly killed seven people, including three paratroopers, three Jewish schoolchildren and a rabbi, all killed over a span of 10 days.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Toulouse, France:
The siege ending with heavy gunfire and a couple of blasts. Then within minutes of that, France’s Interior Minister came out to tell us al Qaeda killer Mohammed Merah is dead.
(Translator) “Mohammed Merah jumped out of the window with a weapon in his hand, continuing to shoot.”
Interior Minister Claude Gueant.
It was only a first-floor window he leaped from, but the gunman found dead on the ground. Here on the street now, it looks like police are continuing to gather evidence around the building.
In Toulouse, France, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio
LISTEN to French President Nicholas Sarkozy speak through a translator about the incident, courtesy of our sister network Sky News:
WATCH to learn more about the French gunman killed in a standoff: