- Hillary: “You Won’t Get Me To Talk About Keystone”Posted 6 hours ago
- Legal Lis: Seattle Seahawks Attempting to Trademark The Number 12, The Word ‘Boom’ And MorePosted 7 hours ago
- Many Americans Sharing Streaming Service AccessPosted 8 hours ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 1 month ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 1 month ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 2 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 3 months ago
- FOX in the Fast Lane: Kicking Off The ChasePosted 5 months ago
- Obamacare Data Discrepancies Could Jeopardize CoveragePosted 7 months ago
French Terror Suspect Dead After Police Standoff [VIDEO]
The suspect in a string of deadly shootings in France, is dead. Islamic extremeist Mohammed Merah was killed after a 32 hour standoff with police in Toulouse, France. Merah allegedly killed seven people, including three paratroopers, three Jewish schoolchildren and a rabbi, all killed over a span of 10 days.
FOX News Radio’s Alastair Wanklyn reports from Toulouse, France:
The siege ending with heavy gunfire and a couple of blasts. Then within minutes of that, France’s Interior Minister came out to tell us al Qaeda killer Mohammed Merah is dead.
(Translator) “Mohammed Merah jumped out of the window with a weapon in his hand, continuing to shoot.”
Interior Minister Claude Gueant.
It was only a first-floor window he leaped from, but the gunman found dead on the ground. Here on the street now, it looks like police are continuing to gather evidence around the building.
In Toulouse, France, Alastair Wanklyn, FOX News Radio
LISTEN to French President Nicholas Sarkozy speak through a translator about the incident, courtesy of our sister network Sky News:
WATCH to learn more about the French gunman killed in a standoff: