- AFMW: Alex Honnold, American Rock ClimberPosted 2 days ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Miracle On 6 TrainPosted 3 days ago
- Amazing Images: Hubble Space Telescope Marks 25th Anniversary [PHOTOS]Posted 3 days ago
- NASCAR Takes A Spin Around The White HousePosted 3 days ago
- AFMW: David Ensor, Head of the Voice of AmericaPosted 2 weeks ago
- VIRAL VIDEOS: Watch Ryan Gosling Dancing As A Kid!Posted 1 month ago
- Jeb Bush To “Actively Explore The Possibility Of Running For President”Posted 4 months ago
- Insurance Industry Giving Affordable Care Act Customers More Time To Pay PremiumsPosted 4 months ago
- Boehner Responds To President Obama’s Immigration Plan [VIDEO]Posted 5 months ago
- AFMW: Comedian Sebastian ManiscalcoPosted 5 months ago
Authorities Investigating Occupy Wall Street Cop-Killing Threat [VIDEO]
New York City police are investigating an online threat made by an Occupy Wall Street protester after Saturday’s protest in Zuccotti Park led to clashes with police.
FOX News Radio’s Courtney Kealy reports from New York:
The New York Post and Daily News, reporting that a tweet by a protester saying, “we won’t make a difference if we don’t kill a cop or two.” It’s been reported that that person didn’t mean anything by the tweet.
(Protesters Chanting) “Mama, mama, can’t you see, what the police have done to me.”
The movement, holding a small march in solidarity with at least 70 protesters who were arrested over the weekend. Protesters, accusing police of brutality, determined to bring the movement back to Zuccotti Park in Lower Manhattan.
In New York, Courtney Kealy, FOX News Radio.
WATCH more about the weekend’s arrests HERE: